Blogger Widgets

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spicy Zinger simply a winner

KFC, Eastwood City Walk branch

Chickens and burgers are two of my favorite things. And what better way to enjoy both of these than have one of the best chicken sandwich in town, The KFC Spicy Zinger Burger. I'm so addicted to this that whenever I crave for something really good, I'll definitely ask Toby for a Zinger treat to KFC, like on our recent date at Eastwood.

Spicy Zinger Burger (135php/meal)

I hardly can resist the Spicy Zinger and its crispy breaded chicken breast with extra spice, seasoning and leaves of romaine, smothered with peppery mayo, and served all on a toasted sesame seed kaiser bun. If you’ve never had this it’s almost pointless to explain how awesome this is. From the buns, the breading, how its crisp and crunchy, to the succulent taste of the chicken breast. It's flavor is simply ingenious. The size is big and very substantial, too. Every bite reveals the depth of flavor, and from here on out you’re commanded to eat your heart away.

Everything about this burger, ingredients, and its mere name brings a whole lot of saliva in my mouth. Not to mention their one of a kind potato fries which I absolutely love as well.

Toby and his oozing Zinger

The KFC Spicy Zinger is definitely one of my favorite burgers. I recommend this sandwich to anyone who likes spicy food. Having a bite of this will surely make you come back for another go, again and again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment