Blogger Widgets

Friday, March 30, 2012

McChicken surprise!

The other night I was complaining about how I didn't like our dinner at home and surprisingly Toby drove by our house and brought me a take out from McDonald's. Ain't he the sweetest!

McChicken burger meal (115php)

He bought me a McChicken burger meal, something I rarely order at McDonald's since I find it a bit pricey and simply because I don't like how it taste. Basically, it's patty tastes dry and fake. Its lettuce seemed artificial and their excessive helping of mayo is too sour for my liking. The only thing note worthy about this is its sesame buns. I think this and its unfresh "lettuce" are the only things which sets it apart from its cheaper alternative, Crispy Chicken Fillet Burger.

Good thing this was something from Toby and I was intensely famished that I consumed the meal, surprisingly, with pleasure. Hahaha!

Thanks again, Babe! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment