Blogger Widgets

Monday, August 8, 2011

Reuniting with Tropical Hut's Classic Burger


Tropical Hut has been our usual burger joint ever since Toby and I started dating. Back when Toby was still courting me, he frequently invites me to have lunch or dinner at Tropical Hut since their branches are considerably near our place. We usually stay either at Taytay or Q Plaza, near Sta. Lucia.


However, because of different reasons, it took us a while to be able to revisit his favorite restaurant which made me crave our usual order, the Classic Burger meal. Hence my excitement when Toby fetched me after class the other night, and invited me to have dinner at Tropical Hut. After not being able to eat a Classic Burger for so long, my first bite on that bad boy made me foodgasm. Hahaha!

Tropical Hut Classic Burger (120php/meal)

Classic didn't disappoint us, it was still as good as we remembered it to be. Their burger patties were still as tasteful and tender. They were slightly dry, but nothing a drizzle of their huge bottled ketchup can't fix. Their sesame seed buns which I was always a fan of, were still served fresh and hot. It always gives me a certain nostalgic feeling because of how it reminds me of my lola and the usual pan de sal she'd feed me every morning, whenever I spend a weekend with her and lolo, back when I was younger.

In terms of value for money, their Classic Burger, and even the other items on Tropical Hut's menu, are worth the spend. 200 to 300php is enough to buy a fulfilling meal for two. Now, that's a bargain you shouldn't miss!

Toby attacking his burger

1 comment: